Search

Google

Donations

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
1-800-FLOWERS.COM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Glenn Reynolds Says
    "I'm not dead, I just smell that way."
Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
  • KP Cubed Louisiana
  • The Conservative Cat
  • Basil's Blog
  • Name:
    Location: Louisiana, United States
    • 1. Lynne Stewart
    • 2. Jimmy Carter
    • 3. Jesse Jackson
    • 4. Debra Kanof
    • 5. Rosie O'donnell
    • 6. Michael Moore

    Powered by Blogger

    • Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience. - 2 Corinthians 5:11

    Please Support Our Sponsors

    null
    Unlimited Video Game Rentals - Start Now!

    August 12, 2006

    Sheehan to the hospital.

    Cindy Sheehan was taken to the hospital friday. (Story)

    Just to get everyone up to date, Cindy has been on a hunger strike for about 37 days. No one is really sure exactly how her hunger strike worked, which is why the "about" is there. (See Michelle Malkin's site for a good timeline.)

    It seems that it was downgraded from a hunger strike to a liquid diet strike soon after it started. Ted Kennedy was quoting as saying, "You have to love that kid, but I've been on a liquid diet for years."

    Sheehan is back in stable (physically only we assume) condition, after doctors forced her to eat. "It was the easiest job I ever had.", said the doctor in charge.

    Cindy said she is ready to get back to stalking the president at his ranch in Crawford. "I am ready to go back on tour as a left wing puppet. Hopefully my hospital stay will get me back in the news enough so my liberal overlords won't cancel my tour dates like the Dixie Chicks."