Search

Google

Donations

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
1-800-FLOWERS.COM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Glenn Reynolds Says
    "I'm not dead, I just smell that way."
Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
  • KP Cubed Louisiana
  • The Conservative Cat
  • Basil's Blog
  • Name:
    Location: Louisiana, United States
    • 1. Lynne Stewart
    • 2. Jimmy Carter
    • 3. Jesse Jackson
    • 4. Debra Kanof
    • 5. Rosie O'donnell
    • 6. Michael Moore

    Powered by Blogger

    • Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience. - 2 Corinthians 5:11

    Please Support Our Sponsors

    null
    Unlimited Video Game Rentals - Start Now!

    August 22, 2006

    Hezzabollah and Iran Counterfeiting?

    Ok. So I seem a little late on this this afternoon. So here’s the basic scoop. Many people believe the money being used to rebuild Lebanon by Hezbollah is fake. I wouldn’t put it past any of them. Here are the many links with pics.


    Michelle Malkin

    Snapped Shot

    Little Green Footballs

    Hot Air

    Those pages have many updates and links to other pages.

    Like I said, I don’t have any problem believing the money may be fake. I know for a fact the pictures are staged, as Hezbollah is very media savvy. Unfortunately, some of the jumps made so far are a little to far. For example the pics showing the seal in different spots. Here are 4 bills I took out of my freezer stash:




    Notice the seal is different in each. The signature is also different so I grabbed a large sampling and the seal is in different place even amongst ones with the same signatures.

    What does it mean? Who knows. I have no problem believing that Iran can put its hands on the money. They are trying to be very "clever"using American money as opposed to Lebanese currency. Updates as I find them.