Search

Google

Donations

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
1-800-FLOWERS.COM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Glenn Reynolds Says
    "I'm not dead, I just smell that way."
Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
  • KP Cubed Louisiana
  • The Conservative Cat
  • Basil's Blog
  • Name:
    Location: Louisiana, United States
    • 1. Lynne Stewart
    • 2. Jimmy Carter
    • 3. Jesse Jackson
    • 4. Debra Kanof
    • 5. Rosie O'donnell
    • 6. Michael Moore

    Powered by Blogger

    • Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience. - 2 Corinthians 5:11

    Please Support Our Sponsors

    null
    Unlimited Video Game Rentals - Start Now!

    July 24, 2006

    Unemployed

    So this is the first day of my self imposed unemployment. I quit my last job working with Point-of-Sale software due to the owner. I would say more (and probably will in the future), but there will probably be a lawsuit over the fact he won't pay me the last 6 (yes 6) weeks pay. Needless to say this puts my family and I in quite the pickle.

    The original plan was to take the $1200 he owes me, pay the rent a month ahead and take some time to work on some website ideas I had and start on a service program in VisualBasic I was mapping out. I was also going to get to spend some quality time with my 17 month old daughter and take the the first few days I have had off in over 4 years (I was on call 24/7).

    Now I am just unemployed, broke, and starting a blog that will follow my unemployment experience. Hopefully this will be a short blog that will morph into "How I make $5000 a week using the internet!", but we will have to see about that.

    If anyone has any bad work/bad boss stories, please feel free to tell them. Or if someone has any great ideas for starting a home based business, I'll take that info too.

    So welcome to KPCubed!!!!!!!!!